Determine the Right CRM/MSA Solution
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) was introduced as a concept more than 20 years ago, yet the majority of CRM initiatives:
- Still take longer and cost more to implement than expected.
- Often fail to substantively improve a company’s interactions with its customers, whether marketing, pre-sales, post-sales or service related.
- Result in systems that are often under-utilized or not utilized at all — at a staggering cost.
What is it that makes the difference between just having a system and implementing a total CRM solution that creates advantage for your business? Why is it that making a move to a hosted solution like Salesforce.com or Seibel-on-Demand doesn’t lessen the pain or seemingly improve effectiveness?
- Is it understanding which parts of your organization need or will benefit from a CRM tool? This is a critical, yet often ignored success factor.
- Is it how you make the required, and often, complex business process and systems decisions?
The answers are yes and yes. Our experts have designed marketing and sales support processes, used various tools, upgraded systems and learned the hard way what works and what doesn’t.
We don’t represent, sell or support any CRM or MSA tools, therefore our advice is unbiased. Our objective is to help you select the right tools to meet your needs, and if desired, help you select the right implementation vendor and work with that vendor and you to make sure you have the optimal chance of a successful, on-time, and on-budget implementation along with on-going value.
To find out how we would approach your specific needs:
Call us at 800.947.0140 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org